Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You

Just as I keep harping that we are nothing without our customers, so too I understand that this blog is nothing without you, the reader.  So, as this year winds down, I would like to thank you for the following:

  • your continued readership;
  • your continued support;
  • your continued good humor; and
  • your continued feedback.
I can't believe how much I've learned this year by keeping my eyes and ears open.  Where I stand now is leaps and bounds ahead of where I was at this point last year.  But by that same token, I've learned that the more I learn, the more I realize I have to learn.  And I'm thankful for it.

I've met so many wonderful people this year thanks to outlets like LinkedIn and Twitter.  And through these people, I've met many other wonderful people.  And I can't wait to meet even more wonderful people in 2011.

Have a lovely rest of the year!

Regards,

Parissa Behnia
Idea Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment